I get many questions about hypnosis through my website, but rarely about success coaching. Most questions about coaching revolve around these areas of life.
Here are a few:
- Family and friends,
- Significant other,
- Home environment (Personal space),
- Fun and leisure,
- Personal growth.
Some Alignable comments:
- "Jim is amazing!! He provided so much value in just one phone call. I can't wait to speak with him again! I would HIGHLY recommend you speak with him if you want to perfect your sales pitch!"~ James Shockley-Marketing Mate Saint Petersburg, FL
- "Jim has given me some pointers on how to recruit people. He is very helpful and wants the best for you."~ Denise Ingram Denise’s MK Beauty Biz Hensall, ON
- Many more!
One question asked me about my qualifications and what made me different from all the Life Coaches proliferating the Internet.
What a great question because I have rarely differentiated myself from other coaches. However, I thought this might be a good time to let people know how I work which is different from other coaches they have talked to.
Here is my response to what makes me different.
- A degree in Philosophy. This is where I learned to think.
- A Master of Science degree in Psychology taught me the value of scholarly research and how to do credible research.
- Certification as a hypnotherapist. from an accredited college of hypnosis.
- A certified Life Coach after completing the program under the tutelage of Dr. Helmstetter, Ph.D., including passing a personal interview with him.
- I learned what most other coaches learned to become “certified” coaches.
- In addition to my post-doctorate degrees and continue to take advantage of continuing education through the American Psychological Association (APA).
- I have over twenty-five years of professional practice which has prepared me to research cutting-edge practices.
- According to Pfurtscheller and Berghold (1989), all learning happens in the subconscious mind. In my hypnosis practice,
- I am a Neuro-Linguistic-Program (NLP) practitioner at the master’s level.
- Consulting Hypnotist. Both of these programs teach the changes in a coaching session that connects at the subconscious level of learning.
- Master’s degree in Psychology.
- American Psychological Association (APA).
- National Guild of Hypnotists (NGH).
Who do I work with?
- Individuals that need help in the areas mentioned above, and want fast permanent results
- Small business owners who are spinning their wheels and want traction quickly.